Teen Diares Online Interviews Kelly

« Older   Newer »
ciro93dolls
view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 15:35

What’s the main message you’re sending through your music?

Our songs are very eclectic and varied. The common thread throughout is pop. I would say for sure the first single is about having fun and letting your hair down. As a group we don’t take ourselves too seriously, it’s about being proud of who you are and I suppose our songs say that in an edgy cheeky way.

Who do you see as your group’s biggest “competition”?

I think at the moment we have no competition. We are who we are and there is enough room in the industry for everyone. As long as we are enjoying ourselves that’s all we can ask for really.

What keeps you motivated?

My boyfriend, two best friends, family and of course the rest of my Paradiso Girls. They all keep me motivated when I doubt myself or feel I cannot achieve something.

What is your relationship status? What type of guys are you normally attracted to?

Yes, I have a lovely Irish boyfriend. I’m really into quirky boys who set their own trends. I love people who step out of the box, plus I’m a sucker for a boy in skinny jeans and long hair!!!!

What’s your favorite dessert?

Chocolate cake all the way with chocolate sauce and custard!! Oh you are making me hungry thinking about it…

Name one pet peeve.

Nosey people. I am quite a private person and I hate it when people come up to you and ask like a hundred questions.

What’s the next big thing your group is working on?

At the moment we are just concentrating on our club tour around America promoting our single Patron Tequila. I think it is very important to build our foundations and start in the clubs because it is such a party track, also getting the support of the DJ’s behind you as being a DJ myself I know how important it is to get them to play your song.

0 replies since 2/3/2010, 15:35   75 views